Our KAD K4 Big brake set is a hybrid between the conventional Alloy 4 Pot Calipers and the 6 Pot Race Big Disc kit. This results in a 4 pot caliper which is fully dust sealed and takes the massive 265mm discs. Therefore, the big brake kit power is now available for use on the road. (13” wheels are a must!)
CNC machined from billet aluminium to tolerances sub 0.01mm, our calipers are designed to provide dependable, reliable and accurate braking performance in even the most testing conditions.
High quality, in-house machined components are used throughout the build process to ensure our calipers are the ultimate in quality and the best on the market.
2 Brake disc options available:
- Fixed Disc - low maintenance, recommended for road use.
- Floating Discs - these are self centralising discs that float on a bespoke bell. This eliminates unwanted disc judder on a race car allowing unhindered expansion and contraction of the disc, prolonging brake disc and pad life.
Set includes -
- 2 x Billet Alloy 4 Pot Brake Calipers
- 2 x 265 x 20mm Brake Discs mounted on aluminium bells
- 1 x Brake Pad Set from option
Available in different colours upon request.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.