Our KAD K4 Big brake set is a hybrid between the conventional Alloy 4 Pot Calipers and the 6 Pot Race Big Disc kit. This results in a 4 pot caliper which is fully dust sealed and takes the massive 265mm discs. Therefore, the big brake kit power is now available for use on the road. 13” wheels are required.
CNC machined from billet aluminium, our calipers are designed to provide dependable, reliable and accurate braking performance in even the most testing conditions.
High quality, in-house machined components are used throughout the build process to ensure our calipers are the ultimate in quality and the best on the market.
2 Brake disc options available:
- Fixed Disc - low maintenance, recommended for road use.
- Floating Discs - these are self centralising discs that float on a bespoke bell. This eliminates unwanted disc judder on a race car allowing unhindered expansion and contraction of the disc, prolonging brake disc and pad life.
Set includes -
- 2 x Billet Alloy 4 Pot Brake Calipers
- 2 x 265 x 20mm Brake Discs mounted on aluminium bells
- 1 x Brake Pad Set from option
Thanks to Stevestonmotorco for this review and how to